Monday, July 21, 2008

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The picture of Cumming Nature Center is real. I looked at the post, and to me, it looked unreal.

First, my VA and I are trying a few things with the blog.

Second, do you notice something about the different sides of the path? One side has green, the other is all brown. I thought that very interesting, and I did not think to ask about it. I don't remember that from a visit 15 years ago. This picture was taken during a visit the last part of June of this year.

Please be patient while we grow, experiment and change. Oh, not too much change to not be me, simply checking out possibilities and other "stuff."

Thank you all - and, hey---- have a nice day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Susan this is Kim...First all your post are great my son loves the one how to delete from the I-Pod..

Also want to say whoever took that picture of Cumming Nature Center did an outstanding job at it. Does not look real...Looks like a post card.

So I look forward to seeing more of your work. Great Job.

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan, Billy here and that is such a cool picture of Cumming Nature Center. I live in AZ now however, use to live in the Naples area most of my life and would go there quite often. It's just a beautiful view and great place to think.

Tell the person whoever took it that they captured so much detail that it makes me feel like I'm in the picture and it's also like a 3D effect...

Love your work so when can I expect that your book is going to hit the stores...

Keep up the great job

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning Susan on this bright and sunny day. This is Kim first love all you blogs you are a fantastic writer.

2nd please let whoever took the picture of Cumming Nature Center know they did a terrific job and that they should get into photography well done.

Tried your suggestion about slowing down and I have to tell you that I have saved 45 dollars and have gone 2 wks without putting gas in. Thanks so much for that post.

Also my kids love the fact there able to remove items from there I-Pods no one at any of the stores knew how to do it. This is a wonderful thing.

So do you have a book on Amazon or in Barnes & Noble yet would like to pick one up if you do.

Enjoy your day

Anonymous said...

Robert here-Susan your work is truly outstanding read and love all your blogs. I've tested out your suggestion and it really does work on slowing down I went an extra 2 1/2 days before filling up again and also I love that picture of Cumming Nature Center please tell the person that took it great job on grabing the details it reminds me of Christ shining his light through the way it's casted upon the trees.

Show more pictures and I wait to read your next post.

Great job