Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Tidbit -- can be enough

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
~Edward Everett Hale


Good Morning! Hope this finds you all prospering, enjoying, enriching, being enriched, and unburdened. Today, as I continue to move into my newest residential environment, and learn more in my new day job, I saw this quote. I have been rather quiet for the past few months. I felt a need to simply get things done. Moving takes focus, a new job takes focus. Also, I have been reading Christian fiction. A series that totally captured my attention, holding me, a delighted prisoner of words - the author, Jan Karan.

The point to this post? As with most of them - it is what you "hear" in your mind when you read it. It might be nothing........

Cheers - and, summer is not over. Pig Roast today!!!! Next thought is what to take as a dish to pass. And to celebrate SATURDAY!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Beth here from NY---Glad to see your back writing and I also read a lot and once I get into a book my family tells me they will never see me again as I get right into it and have to keep reading until I'm done with it. I am reading the YADA YADA Prayer Group series which I am enjoying so much.

Wow great picture from your photographer very interesting and love the shape of it. Look forward to another one from your AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER

Oh by the way have you starting writing your book yet...What is holding you back just jump in.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl your friend Roy here hope your going to be writing more soon. Kudo's to your photographer and we look forward to the next creation.

What's the status of you starting to write a book. Just take that first step and all the rest will fall into place..

Have a wonderful day

Anonymous said...

Mike here from GA----Great to see your writing again my family and I are loyal readers and look forward to seeing more. Great Job to you and your Photographer. We absolutely adore your photographers master pieces and we look forward to the next one.

Keep up the great job..