Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER -- HAPPY PASSOVER -- HAPPY TO ALL!

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday - the day of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I cannot speak for Passover; however, I respect and acknowledge the points of view of others.

For all those who still carry the burden of past sins; now is the time to ask God for forgiveness and to relieve you of those sins to allow you to move into a life with God rather than the struggle that occurs without.

Best wishes for a very Happy EASTER to all the followers, friends and families of those who take the time to read the words ---- -A Tidbit. These are offered freely and openly through the grace of God who offers the thoughts to me to share.

With that - your posts and comments are a gift to me AND others each day of the year.

This one is going to early church to hopefully avoid crowds and move into the day of celebration. The weather here is unseasonably warm. Rejoice!!!!!

P.S.
To Emery and Robert - please contact me.

8 comments:

冠樺冠樺 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good morning Susan---Robert here I have been out of town for my job. I have to go traveling again this month when I get back let's get together for some coffee or dinner. Interested in hearing more about your coaching

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan---Emery here I see I might have some competition on taking you out to dinner when I come to town. I am interested in getting to know you and I am the type of person that if we hit it off that I am willing to relocate to your destination as my job I can work from where ever I am as I work from home on a lap top.

So I will let you know when I will be coming to town and then let's set something up to get together. Look forward to meeting you.

Hope you had a nice Easter

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan---Robert here you are in high depend for your company. I am still interested on getting together with you hopefully after all my traveling that I have to do over this next month or so things will calm down.

So hope you will be available to join me for dinner soon. Would like to get to know you. Hope my competition is not to tough.

Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan--Emery again I will know soon as to when I will be coming to your area for my business trip.

Sounds like I need to come up there soon.

Take care

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan---Michael here of Pittsford NY I am a loyal reader of your for over 2yrs and your photographer wonderful job. Love all you post.

I am a life coach and would like to meet you for dinner sometime as it seems you have been getting many offers. Hope you will be able to squeeze me in sometime soon.

You are a wonderful writer and a gift from God. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan---Jennifer here of IL wanted to say thank you so much for your suggestions about creating a story and the other many suggestions you gave on relationships as you save our marriage. I can not thank you enough.

Thank you for having this site to come to as my tranquil place and love your photographer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan---Emery here---remember my friend in England the funeral that we went to. Our friend is doing very well as he just emailed a day or so ago that between your suggestions as our friend has applied it now to his everyday way of life and he can not thank you enough. Also he loves the pictures that your photographer keeps posting which helps for relaxation. Great job by both. I am so please our friend has been able to benefit from your wonderful insites and soothing words.

I am looking forward to meeting you soon and enjoying that nice dinner.