Sunday, March 10, 2013

A hiatus was taken, due to technical difficulties

Learning to relax, step away from electronics, and unhinge are all things I have been doing since the computer took another unplanned hiatus.

Spring, my favorite season, is almost here.  All things are renewed, refreshed, brighter and alive and new again.
I continue to take steps to walk with God.  And, as a human continue to make mistakes, be impatient, etc.

Oh, also doing something completely different. I am eating a vegan diet.  The initial two weeks, of adjustment, learning, being hungry, crabby and doing research was admittedly horrible.  The future is brighter, as finding things that are actually extremely good.  And, so very much appreciate and applaud those who have walked this path before and created products, recipes, and opened stores.  People are sharing their experiences and ideas to make it much more fun.

Where is everyone now, and it is wonderful to return.  Please send questions, thoughts, share experiences, ideas, needs.  In essence what is happening out there?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan hello Virgina here of NJ wow thank you so much for this post. I just started a vegan diet as my cholesterol is very high.

I am in week one and don't know how anybody does it. Share what you are eating and trying.

My son who is 3 is in love with the train picture excellent job to your photographer.

Glad your back follower of yours for 4 yrs.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Susan Daniel from VA I am also a vegan now for 15 yrs and have gotten creative with experimenting with trying new foods. Love bean chili a favorite of mine put over Quinoa.

Love the train picture outstanding to your photographer huge train buff. My wife says i have too many.

Glad your back my and I follower of yours 3 yrs and from your other post you saved our marriage thank you.

Look forward to more post

Anonymous said...

Girl --- Roy here where the heck have you been saw your post about your computer. The family has missed you

Hope your back now.

My grandson now 2 loves the train picture glorious

Look forward to more.

When is your presentation and how's that book coming we keep checking Amazon and Barnes and Noble to see if you came out with one yet.

Take care Roy and Family

Anonymous said...

Susan---Lisa here of GA I am a vegan of 2 yrs and love it do not miss meat. Try grilled vegetables over couscous

My 5 yr old son jumping up and down with the train picture

Kudo's my family and i have missed you being away. follower of yours 2yrs

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan Alice of NY my doctor made me aware this week wants me to lose weight and wants me to try a vegan diet to get my numbers down.

I am starting tomorrow and heading out to the store to see what there is available to vegans. This is all new to me to.

Thank you for being back and providing what you have experienced.

follower 4 years

Love the picture

Please share more

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Susan---Joan of NY i can feel what you went through for the first few weeks on being a vegan. My husband and I are doing it together and love it. Just not those first few weeks having 2 people crabby at the same time and wanting to find something to eat not a good mix. lol We did get through it bought some cookbooks. Made veggie patties, and a chickpea salad with roasted red peppers, kalamata olives,and little onion

So so glad your back you have been missed

Anonymous said...

Susan-- Brian from SU gang and we are still together as every Sunday we still have dinner together. We take turns at each persons home.

This is fantastic some of us are vegans and vegetarian's I am a vegan.

I make this pizza with a thin crust with kalamata olives, peppers, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms. Also roasted veggies over tabuleth

Thrilled you back stay around we all love you take care and outstanding picture

Anonymous said...

Susan--- Melissa here vegan 3 yrs. try roasted vegetables over brown rice.

Also pasta with olive oil and saute vegetables

Anonymous said...

Susan---Nancy Rochester NY Vegan 6 yrs. Try carrot soup or black bean.

Glad to have you back