Saturday, June 15, 2013

Red Light Cameras

Recently saw an article that an attorney got a "red light camera" ticket for going through a red light.  He is going to use his attorney "muscle" to fight it.

Curious if thoughts are out there for or against these devices.
It has been awhile for a post.  All of the prior ones have been through God, as they took minutes to write and post.  This one is more thought provoking and more from me personally.  

Perhaps the attorney has a personal reason for "fighting" it.  Maybe he does not want to get caught again, or believes it could be a revenue stream defending others.

And, the beauty of this is that it is a free country and people can do and say whatever they chose with relative ease. 

I am commenting on this topic because I know a few people who have been severely injured or seriously shaken with drivers traveling through red lights.

This does speak to me about what motivates people to take a stand.

What motivates you to speak out and take a stand? 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan Lindsey of Fl that totaly burns me when you hear things like that and will probably get out of it

Going to have my husband read your post and you will get another comment.

You photographer has out did themselves again love the name of the picture you gave it . Thunking about it like the father son and the holy spirit.

Keep up the remarkable writings and photos.

Look forward to more

Anonymous said...

Hey girl Roy here love your post don't get me started does not seem far if that was you or I we would have the responsibility to pay.

Triple wow love the picture the details captured remarkable

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl Roy here hope all is well with you.

Please pray for my mother-in-law having cancer surgery today.

Look forward to seeing a new post soon. The family loves loves the picture.

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Roy again will let you know the outcome. Thanks for your inspiring post read some of the older ones to my wife last night to help her relax.

Anonymous said...

Susan Good morning Maria here of SC. follower of yours for 4 yrs and you are such a delightful writer. Your post are a blessing to my family and I been reading your post on relationships and sharing with my husband of 14 years going through alittle rough patch since my father in law past away 2 months ago. Being supportive and encouraging. My husband said that your post have help put him as ease and for my husband to say that this is big.

Thank you for being here and look forward to more. We love the lastest picture

Keep up the writing and your truly a Gods Blessing

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan--Rachel of Rochester NY follower of yours for 3 yrs. When is your next presention. Good use a good dose of your inspiration of words.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Susan ---Bob ---Brighton NY my wife has been a follower for 4 years and myself 4 months as I was introduced to your blog by my new wife of 2 months. I am a Christian also my wife. This is our 2nd marriage at the age of 78 and my wife 79 as we both have lost our spouses many years ago

Your post are a remarkable cup of mojo to start your day off in the morning.

I am now a follower of yours thank my wife for sharing this site with me. Your words resonate at the right time when needed.

Blessings to you and thank you for being here.

Bridal lehenga said...

That is an extremely well written article.I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information