Tuesday, December 25, 2007

ASK A CLEAR QUESTION - GET A CLEAR ANSWER

A few days ago I asked a clear question about how to create paragraphs in this blogger. They were there awhile ago, well, maybe quite a few months ago, or when the blog began. Yet, at some point, they went away.

When this truly began to bother me, I asked a clear question. Can anyone tell me how to get paragraphs into this blog post.

Yipee - I received an answer, took care of the reason why, and paragraphs are back. I think it is better.

Another example of being clear with communication. When something becomes important enough, people will do what they can to find an answer. I'm going to take a look around and make a list of what other things I have missed.

I continue to learn, which makes me know I'm truly alive and well.

Merry Christmas to each of you and to all who are celebrating Christmas in the world.
Now on to a Happy New Year!

No comments: