Friday, December 7, 2007

WHAT DEFINES YOU?

hmmmmm - are you bored or struggling with your day job? Do you want something different, you are bored, stressed, you are not appreciated, you are totally dissatisfied? Is it affecting you 24 hours of the day?

It may not be the job ---------- it may be your attachment to whatever the "job" means. Does having the job mean a lifestyle you are striving to have? Does the job serve as the fuel to not be forgiving? Are you still angry about something or at someone that, unresolved, that continues into your job?

What do you need to let go - to be happy - to be satisfied - to live the life you want vs. striving to live a lifestyle?

You have the power to change --- ask yourself questions with "or" included. Is this what I want --- or -- is this what I want. Is it the job I actually dislike --- or is it that I don't know what to do after I leave work? If it is the job -- what do you do? Nothing? Or, clean up your resume, take a class, or, what else can you think of?


Note -- the word "or" provides choice. If this works, GREAT!

OR -- hire a coach - contact me at itsyourlifenet@yahoo.com We can make arrangements to speak, hear my voice and choose. Or..............................





Namaste




No comments: