Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tire Pressure - Can It Help?

"Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall." - Stephen Covey

I read the above quote, and also heard about Barack Obama's comment about gas mileage and tire pressure as I was contemplating changing the blog topic today.

Interesting, I thought. I'm certain he has not seen this blog, yet he picked up on something we have been chatting about in this tribe of ours. (Anyone read Seth Godin's blog regarding Tribes and the new book he is writing?)

Personally, what I would have liked to have heard is that a reduction in fuel consumption is possible with people's greater responsibility and accountability with vehicle maintenance and use. For example, keep tires properly inflated.

More soon - I've been chillin a bit - summer is almost over, and I'm grabbing it's last breath.

What are you doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning Susan this is Raymond

I agree with you would have been nice to hear less fuel consumption. Yet having the tire pressure also does help as well as your blog showing just by slowing down and that works wonderful. I have gone over a week and just about ready to put more gas in my car tomorrow morning..

Keep up the great work...