Tuesday, September 23, 2008

REDHOOK, NY - CARRIAGE SALE



Red Hook, NY is one of many small towns in the Hudson Valley. I had the priviledge and pleasure to visit with special friends this past weekend. The carriages pictured above are for sale.

These carriages are amazing - unfortunately I do not have descriptions, other than what I saw this past weekend. When the barn door opened, my eyes lit up. There is a surrey, complete with yellow wheels and fringe. The local school borrowed it for their play, "Oklahoma."

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please email me at itsyourlifenet@yahoo.com.

And, know that I will be back writing very soon. Thank you to all who have posted on behalf of myself and the other readers -- when you share your thoughts you are helping others.

Sweet dreams.......

No comments: