Sunday, January 25, 2009

Column A - Make Good on Your Promises

"The world is divided into two classes of people: the few people who make good on their promises (even if they don't promise as much), and the many who don't. Get in Column A and stay there. You'll be very valuable wherever you are." - Robert Townsend

Hello everyone, and I'm just stopping in to share the above quote which resonated with me. I am intending to totally live my life in Column A, as described above.

Recently I made a promise to myself to take steps each day to do a few things. One is to get a day job to bolster and steady my financial environment. There are a couple others which I am quietly taking steps on, and will likely share eventually.

A song by Casting Crowns - "Slow Fade" from the album "The Altar And The Door". I suggest this song be listened to from a quiet, favorite place. Many important good intentions, promises and values can slowly fade away if the focus is not on the main event at all times. The chief main event for me is LOVE. If I am not loving God, or if I am not honoring myself and all those around me with Love, then I'm slowing fading from where I want to be.

Thus a sabbatical has been created. I am re-evaluating all my environments and taking steps to restore resources and create support systems for each.

You messages of support are very much appreciated. May I suggest you take time while you can to review some previous posts, and perhaps a new one will resonate with you. There is much to support your journey on this blog, and it is yours to use.

As always, if you have questions, or want to communicate simply send an email.

Love to you all - Namaste

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roy here when are you coming back girl we all miss you. Just wanted to check in.

Anonymous said...

Brian here SU and friends checking we miss you any time frame yet when your coming back

Anonymous said...

Jean here from New Bern----Hi there what's the word when are you coming back.

Anonymous said...

Beth here from TX---my friends and I miss you when can we expect something.

Anonymous said...

Bob here from KY---my family and I miss your voice that has blessed us with such kind thoughts. When are you coming back..

Anonymous said...

Danny----from FL----We need you back

Anonymous said...

Beth---from Hawaii---any word when you and your book are coming out. Loyal reader

Anonymous said...

James from Boston--Kudo's to your photographer love it want to see more. I'm an artist and took that picture and drew it free hand.

Need you back

Anonymous said...

David---NJ----Love the photo we want to see more from your photographer. Also we want you back

Anonymous said...

William---Alabama---my family and I miss you and we love your photographers work. Want to see more of it. Awesome picture.. When will you be coming back.

Anonymous said...

Randy---Washington---Love the latest picture from your photographer we want to see more.

My family and our friends miss you dearly when will you be popping in again

Kathleen Richardson said...

Hi Susan, just checking in to see if you'd started up again. Looks like you have quite a following and when the time comes, they'll welcome you back. Meantime, you have my number so call if you want to talk.

Kathleen
http://www.helium.com/zone/1063-kathleen-richardson-writer-zone
http://www.Helium.com/zone/1584-new-york-state-southern-tier