Thursday, January 8, 2009

SABBATICAL

"Most of our faults are more pardonable than the means we use to conceal them." by
Franois duc dela Rochefoucauld

What does this mean to you? Have you lied to cover up an, oops, perhaps? Or, possibly been grumpy when someone commented and noticed something you would have rather forgotten about?

These are the kinds of actions I believe this quote is about.

And, with that said, I would like to announce I'm taking a blogging sabbatical. I'm not sure how long it will last. Yet, recently I have observed a discomfort when I sat down to blog. That is a totally new feeling. It is not actually a fault; however, I believe in telling the truth with love as the bible suggests.

I am having a challenge with my writing focus, as there are so many steps to take as I pursue a day job to receive a steady income.

Please know that you have enriched my life with your many comments, and from all around the globe.

Not gone forever, I am simply working on a few other projects. My best wishes to you all for a prosperous, successful, joyous New Year.

You can continue to post comments, or if you have specific questions or want to communicate - my email address is itsyourlifenet@yahoo.com.

Namaste



François VI, duc de La Rochefoucauld, prince de Marcillac (September 15, 1613March 17, 1680), was a noted French author of maxims and memoirs, as well as an example of the accomplished 17th-century nobleman. He was born in Paris in the Rue des Petits Champs, at a time when the royal court oscillated between aiding the nobility and threatening it. Until 1650, he bore the title of prince de Marcillac.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl---Roy here what is this a Sabbatical don't be gone long we all love you

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan--Brian and crew this is not happening when are you coming back our group loves you

Anonymous said...

Jean here playing catch up after the holidays oh my god don't go we need you

Anonymous said...

Amy here what is this we love your writing my group and I

Anonymous said...

Bill here what is this that I am hearing I love your work come back soon

Anonymous said...

Ray here why now you have been helping me and my family a great deal

Anonymous said...

Jimbo here we love you don't be long

Anonymous said...

Mary---what is this don't go away long

Anonymous said...

Betty please return soon love your work

Anonymous said...

Daniel===love your work do go

Anonymous said...

Nancy---please don't leave us

Anonymous said...

Susan---Jean here from New Bern please don't go away. When I read the last post I was in tears. Love your work. Hope you will return

Anonymous said...

William here from Rochester, NY don't be gone long I love your work and your writing has helped me in so many ways. Hey hope your keeping your photographer

Anonymous said...

Jill here from MN...Faithful reader of yours hope your not gone long. and will we still see pictures from your photographer..hope so

Anonymous said...

Robert from Rochester, NY we need you here don't be gone long. Hope we are still going to see pictures from your photographer hope that's not going away also..

Anonymous said...

Melissa---from NJ what's this we need you back now your writing inspires and energizes me. Also hope your photographer is going to continue with pictures we love there work

Anonymous said...

Amy---from Maine we love your writing don't leave and we want more from your photographer

Anonymous said...

Daniel---from Boston---please return along with your photographer. My family and I love your writing. It's the best that we have seen in quite some time.

Return soon

Anonymous said...

Susan--Lisa from New Bern what's up with this my kids and I a faithful followers of yours and hope your keeping your photographer.

Return soon

Anonymous said...

Josh here from SC---Don't go away you provide so much value and insites to me and my family a faithful follower.

We love your photographer hope your keeping them.

Anonymous said...

Ruth here from New Bern---my grandkids and I love your writing and it has helped my family.

Your a wonderful writer please return soon an we want to see your photographer works again also. We miss it all

Anonymous said...

Susan--Ray from NC--Faithful follower come back soon your add so much joy to me and my families life.

We need your photographer back also we love there work