Monday, March 16, 2009

For Brainiacs, Professors, Dissertation Directed and Others

A site to check out. SU Group, or....... it is directed toward more than I need.

http://academicladder.com/

Truly, I want to return to writing, and to all of you!!!!! Yet, I have been verbal lately - and that may be the direction my energies move toward. My writing began with e-mail newsletters to a few, then to the blog available to many. Now I'm thinking small groups, and then perhaps, even larger ones.

"I will study and prepare myself and one day, my day will come." - Abraham Lincoln

Also, I have been looking back at a few suggestions and blog posts. I am going to create a writing segment, so I create the time to return to you, perhaps, once a week. That process truly works, and I will make an appointment with myself this week.

How do you define success? Are you successful? What does it look like, or what will it look like? Sometimes it is about beginning a process which moves into a habit. Hmmm, I will see how that works.


In the meantime -- "Squeeze JOY!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Kathleen Richardson said...

Susan,

Another step forward! Congrats on the job and the decisions regarding your writing, coaching, bands, etc.

My definition of success changes over time. At the moment it's whatever brings me huge sighs of contentment and stirs up a slight bit of discontent so that I never "settle" for anything.

Kathleen

http://www.Helium.com/zone/1063-kathleen-richardson-writer-zone
http://www.Helium.com/zone/1584-new-york-state-southern-tier
http://coachkathleen.BlogSpot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey SU Gang here thanks for this web site had some useful info. Ok will we be seeing more writing soon.

Love the picture that is perfect. You have an excellent photographer please share that with the person. Our whole gang feels that way about your work and your photographer

Anonymous said...

Jean here from New Bern I have been reading your older post a waiting your new ones. Loved the listing of websites that you can work from one office a form of Microsoft Office as I did not have anything like that on my pc for writing letters or spreadsheets.

Also my whole family loved the one about removing songs from the I-Pod as none of us knew how to remove the songs.

Love the picture kudos to your photographer looking forward to seeing more.

Also when are you making a return back on a more regular basis

Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Mary here from Alabama when are you returning. Love all of your previous post that I have been reading and rereading.

Also love the pictures congrats to your photographer

I am a loyal follower of yours hope to see more writing from you soon.

Have a great day

Anonymous said...

Hi there Billy Bob from South Carolina here..You are an amazing writer. When are you coming back. My family and I look forward to reading more from you and looking forward to seeing more pictures when is the next picture coming out. We get excited to see what's next

Have a wonderful day

Anonymous said...

Jillian here from Alaska love your work are you coming back soon. I am a loyal fan of yours.