Monday, April 6, 2009

Be What You Say

"People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do." - Lewis Cass

This thought continues to creep up in my life. Especially with dating. When first meeting someone, the idea is to have great discussions, and learn about each other. What I discovered with one man, ok, more than one, was that what they said did not match their actions.

I continue to wait for the man who is dreaming of me, to discover me. And, for the man I am dreaming of, to be that one who is dreaming of me. Sound too perfect to be true, perhaps. This is the only life we have; however, and that will be a perfect example of The Law of Attraction in action.

Suggestion: Use all of your senses - your INSTINCT, your ears, your eyes and then your mouth, perhaps last.

I'm a bit rusty with writing; however, it is delightful to be a bit back. Thank you very much for the encouragement. I'll keep you posted, and don't hesitate to share what you are doing and working on.

Here's a thought - name a subject that this group can mull over. Anything on your mind?
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie here---Well done and well put as I am also in the process of going out a 1st date in 16 years. I have been a bit nervous.

Thanks for this post wonderful job and very helpful. I am going to take your suggestions and put them to great use.

Welcome back !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl Roy here oh my God you are back and did a outstanding job at that. Great to see you and you make a lot of sense and it's so true. My neighbor has been divorced for about 5 yrs and starting to get into the dating seen. It has not been easy for her as she puts it I have been out of touch and not sure how to go about dating again.

Perfect post and my family and I are going to invite our friend and some other friends over to talk about your post as this is very help and great ideas for those who would like to meet someone.

Awesome job as always.

Take your friend Roy and family

Anonymous said...

Hi there Susan, Melissa from FL--thanks for this suggestion as I just started going out again after about 2 years it can be a little unsettling at first if you allow it yet if you just go with the flow and treat it like 2 friends going out at least for me that worked to get over that initial time of going out then from there it has been fine..

Glad your back great to see and when are we seeing another wonderful picture from your photographer there great

One of you fans
Great job

Anonymous said...

Amy here from Brazil so glad to see your writing again and I love how your talking about instincts. That is so true as that plays an important part in your life and when you have an instinct go with it.

Oh yes Laws of Attraction does trully work as I took a course in it as I am very facinated as to how what we think does indeed happen be it positive or negative and I stay away from the negative at least I make every attempt to.

I think your photgrapher is amazing when are we going to see more. Love there work.

A loyal follower

Look forward to your next writing.