Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving, is the title of today. It is American born, and a very, very long tradition.

It is a day to embrace the immediate day and express gratitude. I am grateful for so many things, and a few are:

First I am thankful for my faith in God, and, then
The health he has provided me;
The children he has provided me;
The grandchildren he has provided me;
The special and many friendships he has provided for me;
The ability to laugh that he has provided for me;
The ability to write that he has provided for me;
The opportunity to be employed (perhaps, not making the salary that I have in the past, yet, I'm employed);
The land that I live in;
The ability to be free thinking and to make choices;
and simply.........
The ability to be free to be whatever I want to be.

Again, my apologies for not writing more often. I'm taking steps to get back, and perhaps I will set a schedule. If that will work, please holler, "I". Actually, I may do that even if you do not. I truly enjoy the opportunity to write, and occasionally get feedback. It is helpful.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Susan Amy here from Rochester, NY Well put so much to be thankful for my mother just went home to the lord the day after Thanksgiving. Life it too short and you need to live each moment and be in the moment. I'm a life coach on the side.

Thank you for your post and the wonderful picture by your photographer as that is how I have it pictured in my head the gates opening up to heaven where my mother is now.

Look forward to seeing more.

Anonymous said...

Susan, Betty, NC Well put that sums it up that I am very greatful for my family and all my surroundings.

Love the picture great job to your photographer.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.