Monday, November 30, 2009

A Guest Poet - I'm Honored to Introduce

The Awakening -- by Jeffrey Goodwin


There lies a stillness that exists

of indescribable peace and bliss
It is out there to be found
It is in here and all around
It is when we awaken we will see
all the things meant for you and me.

It is when we come to realize that it has never left
But merely taken from us by carefully crafted theft

It is then we shall see our true potential unfold
That to this day has been left out in the cold
For we all contain the powers of a sage
And together we shall usher in a golden age


I am honored that the poet has allowed me to share this with the world. If you pass it along, please provide the title and poet's name. I'm certain he will appreciate your thoughts, and if this has an effect.

Namaste

No comments: