Monday, December 7, 2009

A Different Perspective

God gave us two ears to listen -- two eyes to see -- and one mouth to talk. This past week, I used the ears. My 2 1/2 year-old grandson used his fresh eyes and one mouth to share a wonderful way for me to consider my recent birthday.

This is not an advertisement, rather, it is an experience. Recently, I had a birthday. A group of family and friends gathered to help celebrate.

A friend went to the M&M candy website at mymms.com. They accept pictures or words, and you can choose any color you would like. Using a current photo and one when I was a little girl, she created little bags of M&M's as party favors.

My grandson, Spencer, began sorting them the candies "Old Nanna," "New Nanna."

A new perspective -- forever "New."

Consider each day - NEW. Consider, each minute NEW.

Namaste

No comments: