Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

HAPPY, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Thanksgiving of 2010 has arrived.

There have been fewer posts the last few months, as my focus has more places to land. And the places have been joyful.

First, thankful to God for his unabiding (I don't think unabiding is a word, yet I like it) - never ending love and gracefulness who continues to mold me. He is with me when writing as I share thoughts and experiences with you.

Second, I am thankful that this blog, appears to be available upon demand. When the thoughts arrive and I want to share with you, it is here. I am thankful for the opportunity and a platform to write, and provide thoughts which I make without malice, in a clear, honest and light style.

Third, I am grateful for you who have commented and provided opportunities for more posts on subjects that were not on my radar. For sharing desperate days and experiences and sharing with others - we are not alone - everything we do will affect others - and by allowing others to see and feel, it is understood we are not alone. There is strength in wisdom, knowledge and comfort as others share empathy and understanding.

Fourth, and not the least - opportunity for love abounding has come from unimagined places and people, through God. As experiences unfold, I will share. The experience this past month was not through my design - it unfolded and has been an amazing, joyful journey which shortly will expand.

Suggestion: Share with others what you are thankful for. Take time to verbalize it, reword it, hear what it sounds like. Put it on paper make it your own - yet share it.

And, here is another - appreciate those around you. If they challenge you, thank them anyway. And, you can be honest - say this is challenging yet, I thank you. It might provide an opportunity to remove the challenge, and, perhaps together take steps to resolve it.

HAPPY, HAPPY THANKSGIVING.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl Roy here Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Great post as we sure do have a lot to be thankful for.

The picture your photographer took what can i except for marvelous keep them coming. Is there a place to go see your friends photo's please let us know. Great job on your writing
keep it up.

Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Hello Susan Emery here wishing you a Happy Thanks Giving. Great job on this post and another outstanding photo by your photographer.

It has been not a good year going through many challenges.

Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan and welcome this is Nancy Michael Jacobs sister. When my brother mentioned to me and showed me your blog i was in such awe.

You have helped save and repair my marriage through your wonderful insights and suggestions. You are gods gift to us all as I am a Christian and believe that God is so amazing at what he provides to each of us.

I am looking forward to meeting you and i want to say welcome to our family.

So happy for you and my brother and my husband and i read your blogs and comments together and we draw from each other and learning together.

Your friend the photographer what can we say other than outstanding job on the pictures and my husband and i look forward to obtaining one of our favorite ones.

We are thinking about coming to visit at Christmas has not mentioned it yet to Michael as we just decided this today as i am very excited on meeting you and looking forward to your seminar and i will attend just let me know when.

Have a great day and keep up the brilliant writings that God is providing you to share with us all