Saturday, September 24, 2011

Overtime, continues......

And, overtime continues.  I am taking my own suggestions to limit overtime as much as possible and continue to  be involved with the many other environments that are important to my Christian life.

I have been away from blogging for a bit - am working, revamping and improving, a project that anticipate will be sharing in the months ahead. For now am preparing my car, my wardrobe and home for the approaching fall and cold winter months that we experience in the northeast.

Please continue to comment - as your experiences do assist others and writing about them is beneficial to you.

 "Squeeze joy from each minute, time does not return, yet memories do."


Namaste





 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, Jackie of OH---Starting to listen to myself also I have been doing OT for the last several months straight yes the money is good however not when it begins to effect your family.

I was not seeing my husband or our 2 boys one 4 and 5yr olds and they be in bed when i get home from work.

I am cutting back on ot and need to spend some quality time with my husband and boys we are planning a weekend away to Canada going to the Falls all of us.

Thank you for being here as God continues giving your the right words to write at the right time. I so needed to hear this.

Love that picture of the treadmill desk my husband wants one. Huge fan of your photographer also.

Please let us know when you have another presentation and if it will be uploaded to You Tube.

Susan you are certainly being shined on by God keep of the remarkable work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl--Roy here--wanted to share with you that i showed a friend of our your blog and our friend and wife are going to go see a counselor for some assistance and rebuild there marriage.

Our friends were ahhhh struck by your blog and so much resonated with each of them.

Girl thank you for all your God giving words as your saving our friends marriage from what they read.

Whens that book of yours coming out
take care Roy and Family