Friday, April 18, 2008

ESCAPE, ENTERTAINED OR AWARE?

I suggest you check out the comments on the last post. They are from a coach in Canada who has a very interesting blog. I recommend it. You can grab that too from there.

He mentions - Like attracts like. Yes that is true, yet do "they" know it? That is one of the purposes of this blog is to assist the "notice" portion of life. It is somewhat like looking in a mirror - it reflects back to you what is there. If you move through life with your attention on - simply the like attracts like theory, it might be like looking in a mirror. Hmm, that sounds familiar or, my relationship is not that bad, or ......

What do you do when you don't like the reflection? Oh, today I colored my hair. That took care of the outside, for now. Now, it is time for lunch and focus on the inside. Also, to ponder over this post and consider another.

Thanks again to all that comment, as it truly does stir up the thoughts, can create interesting thought waves. Please, continue, I welcome you.

Cheers,






No comments: