Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SPRING IS HERE

"Do good with what thou hast, or it will do thee no good." – William Penn

Just got to thinking this morning -- what a wonderful time of year to clean and refresh the car, start to organize my office, process through my spring and summer clothes to see what is there and what is needed. And, most important, if I'm not already behind the readers of this blog, clean the golf clubs, tune up your bike, stock up on tennis balls, (for men, shave or not your face) (for women, shave our legs).

Part of living in the moment is taking care of what we have, removing what we don't need to create space for the life that is coming toward us.

Suggestion: Be real with what you have. Make a plan, get help if needed, and simply begin. Spend some time each day, as little as 1/2 hour can make a difference after one week. Then, start week two.

Let me know if I can help!


No comments: