Friday, April 25, 2008

RING TONES - LINK

OK - I may be simply catching up, or this might be a new site for you. Whichever it is, I found it terrific, helpful and simply FUN to check out. And, I got my new ring tone from this site very easy. I found it and asked my VA (Virtual Assistant) to download it to my phone. Then I asked her, and she said it was a snap.

Here is the link - myxertones.com


You can also create your very own ring tone on this site.

Squeeze the joy from every minute, minutes don't return, yet memories do!


15 comments:

Bruno LoGreco said...

that's for the tidbit :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool site I love it. Hope your going to enjoy it also.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, Brian here from Syracuse U-- I love this site has so much to offer. I created my own ring tone that was fun to do. Keep it up. Oh when are you going to have a teleclass keep us posted

Anonymous said...

Jimmy here love your tidbit

Anonymous said...

Amy here thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

This is Jill great.

Anonymous said...

Brian thanks been looking for a good site like this.

Anonymous said...

Ben here nice work.

Anonymous said...

TJ thanks

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth thanks for the info and the rest of your blogs. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Kerri--I have been using this site for awhile isn't it great. Keep up with your blogs. Love reading them all. I check your site daily to see what's new.

Anonymous said...

Ellie---love it---and keep up with blogging I visit your site 3 to 4 times a week.

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan you Rock--keep it up

Anonymous said...

Jen here love you blog site I stop by your site daily to see what's new. Thanks for this info. Awesome job

Anonymous said...

Chuck here you tidbits have been so helpful and inspirational. Keep up the outstanding work.