Saturday, December 27, 2008

NEW FACE FOR 2009, PERHAPS?







HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!





Just returning from vacation in Disney World, and could not wait to take a minute to wish you all the very best in this new year of 2009.

I loved this photo, so asked my VA and photographer to share it with you for the New Year.

People make resolutions each year and a new face by itself, without legs, will be in the same space, with the same look and feel when 2010 arrives.

Yet, from all that I read and experience myself, and what clients experience, much of what causes resolution failure is what thoughts are running through our heads.

What will your new face look like? More smiles, more joy, perhaps? What are you willing to do to provide the "more"? Or, what are you willing to do to create or change an environment? Each room of your house can be considered a separate environment, as a way to start.

There are a lot of small concepts in this post, and as the next few weeks pass, I will be chewing on these and a few more.

But, without further delay, I will publish this post, and move onto the rest of my evening here in the East. I know there are people in the West who read this blog, and wish you a very nice evening out there. You have a longer evening from this time point; however, we in the East will be up earlier tomorrow.

I wish you all a very blessed evening and to all, a good night.

No comments: