Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A BIT OF CLEANING VALUE

Did feminine pads bring me out of semi-retirement from blogging? You bet ya!! My focus since I created this blog is of value to the reader. This morning, May 13, 2009, I read an article in the local "Democrat & Chronicle." The title was deceiving, yet it was a note worthy article.

How many people have not used a "Swifter" floor cleaning product. They are marvelous, especially with laminate or hard floors. Well, what the article this morning mentioned is that $ store feminine pads will work as well as the "Swifter" pads. Have I tested them, no; however, it is such a simple, yet brilliant idea I felt compelled to pass it along. Perhaps the guys at SU could create a science project from it.

This perhaps is not a noteworthy return to blogging; however, it might save you a bunch of money this next year if you clean, at all.

Squeeze joy.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Susan---SU Gang here you bet we know about them and they work great on the floor. Our group we had some fun with this one everyone that had a swifter we bought many different kinds of feminine pads and everybody loaded up there rods and peeled and stuck there pads to there swifter READY, SET and GO and the pad that one was the ALWAYS pad that works the best on picking up the most dirt.

You knew our group had to try your suggestion we love and glad your writing. We had a group of about 30 of us that had swifters and we tried it on the gym floor and wow.

It was funny everybody running up and down and comments flying my pad is better than yours it was a great time.

Have a great Memorial Day. The SU GANG

Anonymous said...

Roy here---there's my girl how is it going...I have to say that using pads do work on the swifter and that's what we have been using for awhile now and there great.

Great to see you writing and looking forward to more. My family and I are off to a picnic today.

Have a great weekend