Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An acknowledgement - and, something old, yet new....

First - CHEERS and a large THANK YOU to the SU group for not only reading the blog, yet rising to the challenge. With an actual result. If you did not read the comment - they did an experiment with Swiffers and the "Always" (copyright) feminine pads apparently won. Not certain of the criteria, yet they were the voted winner.

That is acknowledgement #1 - the next one is the "Swiffer" (copyright) is the correct spelling. I do apologize for that error.

Next - something old, yet new. Quotes!

“Focusing on the problem reinforces it. Focus on the results, problems will take care of themselves.” Thomas Leonard

This, to me is brilliant. A focus on anything brings that "thing" into your life. If you focus on what you don't want - you will get more of what you don't want. If you focus on opportunity - you will get opportunity. For example, my day job is an opportunity. I'm learning much! And that is what I love to do - learn. Therefore, it is an opportunity.

As the weeks go by I will introduce Thomas Leonard to some who do not know him, and reconnect others, like myself who had the honor to meet him and I want to continue to celebrate him.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan---Shirley here from CT..Love the quote and look forward to hearing more from Thomas Leonard. I am a business coach and go to many different companies coaching them on business practices and logic. Thomas Leonard was a brilliant man and Coach Ville was a great site before. Miss alot of there features they use to have.

Great to see your blog this is my first comment yet I follow you on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Susan---Brady here from OH great to see your blogging again I am one of your loyal fans of yours and your photographer. When are we going to see a new picture.

I am a life coach and do it on the side while working a full time job. I love helping people reach there goals and assist them on new awareness' that they have not seen before.

Thomas Leonard was a fantastic man.

Look forward to more of your blogs