Saturday, May 30, 2009

OPPORTUNITY

GOOD MORNING!!!!! Wow - the sun here in upstate NY is bright, and that is a very sweet treat.

It occurred to me this morning, and I will admit most, not all mornings, that the day as my eyes open and I awake, is full of OPPORTUNITY.

Regardless of where your mind is at the moment, or whatever your experiences at the time -- the day provides opportunity. When your mind, your feelings and your actions match - then positive flow and ebb is very apparent.

Oops missed the quote today; yet, that is the sweet thing about each day, each hour, each minute - there is opportunity.

Oh, and thanks so much to the two Coaches who took the opportunity to comment. It is delightful to hear from you, and thank you for hanging around. If you would like to connect - send me an e-mail. Isn't it what we recommend - not to sit quietly in the background or the closet-- live, share and experience. Hmmm - your thoughts?

Cheers -- "Squeeze joy each minute......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, Joyce here from Rochester NY love your post thanks for the reminder that each day does indeed provide opportunity. That is so true when everything is lined up all that positive energy does flow like rivers. Life is too short and grab on to whatever you can and don't miss a moment of it.

I thought I reconized you as I am a loyal reader of yours and love your photographers work and your photographer out did themselves love the picture of Thomas the Train. We road the carriage ride with you out in Medina at the Thomas the Train event. I was with my husband and little boy and you were with look like a friend and a little boy that was trying to make the carriage go by moving his feet up and down. This is my first comment yet I reconized your picture from the blog.

Great job and keep it up and look forward to more and glad your back writing again our family has missed your inspiring words of wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Susan---Michelle here from Avon NY...My family and I were also at the Thomas the Train. We took our 3 boys on the train ride and they loved it and so did my husband and I. What a great event it was.

Love your post about using pads on swifters I tried it against one of the swifter pads to the feminine pads and the feminine pads one hands down it holds so much more. Also love one of your previous one about taking songs off your I-Pod. I can begin to count the number of trys and the thing is that none of the stores I went to did not know how to remove the songs. Thanks so much. and Awesome job to your photographer great attention to detail.

I am a regular reader of yours as this is my first time to comment. Glad to see your back writing again oh by the from other previous post when is your book coming out.

Each evening my family and I take one of your post as part of praying together. You have a special gift.. Keep it up.