Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year - a Beginning and a Change

2010 is upon us - the days already passed have been for some joyful, for others exhausting, for others renewing, and for others, well, heart wrenching, to say the least as recent posts to this blog have indicated.

First, let me personally say how deeply and sincerely sorry I am for the place that you find yourselves right now. The loss of anyone can be sorrowful. Yet, the loss of people so loved to a variety of experiences and situations with some passing from lives and relationships in ways almost impossible to imagine, is heart wrenching.

This is A Tidbit, designed to be small, digestible bites. I will continue to follow God's advice and share the thoughts that come to me. You all enrich me, and I thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.

Perhaps the first person who posted on this topic provided comfort and solace to the next, and the path is continuing.

That is all for today. Yet I did not want another minute to go by before acknowledging the obvious bravery, love and pain expressed in the recent posts. A thought - love lost - is not truly lost. It will always be held in your heart - it would seem the heart wrenching pain, is that love digging deep into your hearts to hold forever.

Namaste --

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan--Beth/MA thank you so much for your quick response. This is so true with the statement you mentioned. love lost - is not truly lost that is something I will keep close and dear to me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan Renee of Syracuse--I love your comment. love lost - is not truly lost thank you for taking time to respond back this is very comforting.

Anonymous said...

Susan--Liz of Rochester, NY. Thank you for another one of your comforting words and I am going to hang on to this as it is so very true.

love lost - is not truly lost. It will always be held in your heart. Thank you for that reminder.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan--Aimee of Washington DC thank you so much for this reminder as the love I have for my husband and daughter will always be there. I will put your comment to memory of love lost - is not truly lost. It will always be held in your heart. This is so very true.

Thank you for being there to help in the healing process

Anonymous said...

Susan-Lindsey here thank you so much for the comforting comment of love lost - is not truly lost absolute love it. I printed that part out and taped it to my computer to remind of that.

You are so correct that love never fades like that song from Casting Crowns of Slow Fade. I am into Christian songs and I am a Christian.

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan- Ben here you are truly a god send as those words love lost is not truly lost sent such a warm feeling to my heart. I will keep that close to me and remember all the memories that have been shared.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Susan-Anne of MD--your words are so comforting and uplifting and the great news is that my husband and I just had our first child about 2 wks before Christmas which we had a boy weighted 10 lbs 7 ounces. Then on a sad note my mother pasted away the day after Christmas which is leaving a bit of a hole in our hearts she had a heart attack and passed away instantly.

Thank you for your words and your photographers picture is beautiful truly an inspiration of Gods gates to heaven

Anonymous said...

Good morning Susan---Jesse here from CA--thank you so much for you post as your words have helped get this a sad time in my life as both my parents were killed in a car crash on New Years Eve and it hurts as our family misses them so much and that my son will who is 3 will not be able to get to know his grand parents.

Your words have been so warm and kind. We all love the pictures from your photographer of the angels.

Anonymous said...

Susan---SU gang here to say hi and to say thank you for your most recent post. One of our friends sister died after taking a bad fall.

When we found out what happened a day or so later we all got together and read your post and we sat with her to be there to comfort her and show love and support. Supplied lots of hugs and we all just huddled together.

Your photographers picture is so perfect and if you look in the middle of the picture it looks like a heart with angels surrounding it.

Take care and we look forward to seeing more post from you.