Monday, November 19, 2007

IS CONTROVERSY SOME PEOPLE'S CANDY?

Ann Coulter spews acidic opinionated remarks from the hip quite often. I'm wondering if it is simply to be seen and heard, and she has found curious ears to hear and eyes to read. Is creating controversy some people's sugar rush, perhaps? Oh, she is not the only one, yet she seems to screech through and above others.

I believe in everyone having the right to free speech; yet, when do vicious comments suggest freedom.

If you don't know who Ann Coulter is, I'm sure you can use Google. This is not to promote her. If you are a fan, I'm asking for some understanding, and I'm simply curious. If you are not, thank you.

This may seem to be an unusual post. I was simply looking through some notes, saw this topic and decided to share.

Happy Monday!

No comments: