Friday, November 16, 2007

THANKSGIVING PREPARATION - I THANK YOU!

Thanksgiving is next week and the holiday season will be upon us.

The past two years for this writer have been ripe with change in more environments than I previously thought existed. Environments -- Financial, Spiritual, Memetic, Relationship, Home, Transportation, Exercise, and Personal, to name a few.

I am here today to give a huge thank you to the readers of this blog, to those that tell others about it, and who join it for the first time, and for Blogger for the opportunity to write and share what is on my mind. Each day I thank God for what I have received and experienced, and I acknowledge what I have accomplished that day and prepare for the next.

At the end each day, before bedtime with another or alone, I suggest that you take a few minutes to personally acknowledge a job well done for that day. Nothing is too small -- trimmed toe nails, a bed made, bills paid, or, it is Friday. Create a book and enter a page each day. You are your own best friend - pats on the back begin with you. When you begin to appreciate yourself - others will also. You are then contagious.

Happy Thanksgiving --

No comments: