Thursday, March 6, 2008

CHAIR GLUE

Welcome to an inexpensive new product designed to enhance and create a productive work environment.

"Chair Glue" -- I have been procrastinating lately, sound familiar to anyone? I had heard this term a few years ago, and decided today is the perfect day to put the new product to use. Armed with a cup of tea, a clock (to monitor for my next appointment), and the keyboard, here I am. A specific amount of time has been allotted.

Suggestion: Depending on how far behind you are with a project, begin slowly and build up steam. Perhaps segment one hour or two, and increase "Chair Glue" time as needed.

As usual, it has been fun sharing the thoughts that come into my mind. Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, and I look forward to meeting you here again the next time.

Please continue to comment what you like - what topics you might like to get my thoughts on - send me a quote - I love thinking on them too. Above all thank you very much - you all are my inspiration.

Squeeze the joy!

No comments: