Sunday, November 16, 2008

"The Shack"

"The Shack" by William P. Young

This book will captivate you, perhaps not at the beginning. I kept reading, and with a very short time I believed I was truly witnessing God. This book was borrowed. I will buy this book to read it again, and again.

I cannot say the beginning, to this reader, was well written. I suggest check out Amazon and read a portion. For those who have read it, or do read it, please post a comment.

This book might raise a question in your life. It also might take steps to heal you, if there is healing to be done.

What are you reading?

Oh, just returned from a few days away. Thus the very quick previous post. Yet, not takers, interesting. Are your minds open? Open enough? I'm still working on that and many other things.

Happy Wednesday!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl Roy here isn't The Shack an inspiring book...Our whole family read it and then we all sat down and talked about it. We love doing things like this as it brings one another closer together.

I agree the middle of the book is very inspiring and I could read that over and over again. I bought the book about taking it out from the library.

Great job as always. So haven't asked in a bit how's the book coming along. Also how's your terrific photographer doing when can we expect the next one. We love your photographers work.

Happy Thanksgiving next Thursday as my family will be going to Vermont to visit family yet will be checking out your post daily.

Also love the parachute post that resonated and set bells off with each of us. Love that idea

Take care there girl

Anonymous said...

Jill here from Rochester, NY oh my God this book was so hard find and when I did I read it in one night. Great book that I will add to my collection.

Anonymous said...

Jim here from Rochester, NY loved the book and just ordered it from Amazon. The parachute one is great that resonated with me and so true I will keep it open and try it.