Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day - May 30, 2010

Wow -- Thank you to each member of the U.S. Military for standing up, and continuing to stand up and being proud even after 20 and more or less years. Each of you left your life as you knew it - to stand tall and proud for the chosen military service - to live by Faith. You accepted what each day brought without much if any choice regardless of how difficult or demanding or pleasurable.

That is the walk I'm attempting openly each day by asking God to take me away and enter my life.

I applaud each of you - and thank each of you individually for all that you did, all that you do and for who you are today.

Many people believe it is for the U.S. - yes, service in the military is. Yet, there are so many benefits throughout the world.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

You each changed your lives for the benefit of others. Bless you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Susan---Raymond of PA --served our country for over 25years in the Army.

Thank you for your post--I believe in our country and that's why I made a commiment back then. Yet I can understand and appreciate the uncertainty around that word

Happy Memorial Day to you.

Your photographer totaly ROCKS GREAT PICTURE

Look forward to your next post as I have been a follower of yours for about a yr now. Remarkable writings