Saturday, June 26, 2010

Presentation - Possibly......

This may be the cart before the horse - yet, it might be the opposite. I am taking steps to create a presentation; however, with the many blog posts and thoughts swirling through my head, a distinct topic is somewhat fleeting.

The place I have in mind will hold about 10 people. So there will be limited seating.

It would be appreciated if topic suggestions would be offered. What would you like to hear about. Not promising that it will be my choice; however, it might be something around that suggestion. Either way, when prepared, I will be posting the time and location.

Thank you! I look forward to feedback, very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan--Beth of OR---Would love to hear more on Strength

智能智能 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
雅竹 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.