Saturday, July 12, 2008

THOUGHTS

WOW -- Thank you to all who post, I continue to say sharing is wonderful. Roy, thanks so much for not only volunteering to do the "math" or statistics on slowing down, yet, also, acknowledging you are busy and will be doing it. That was so exciting for me to see. THANK YOU!!!

Also, the comment from Jimbo regarding "competing" with his wife to save gas. BRILLIANT! How can you NOT -- WIN. Simply BRILLIANT. There was a previous comment regarding some friends trying to slow down. How about anyone who is into being technical, or likes competition, or...... begin a fun contest with neighbors, friends. Who can make less stops at the gas station? Save the most gas? Take the savings and have a party. Save it for the Jerry Lewis Telethon, or another worthy cause - and, each of you is very worthy. Yet, there is something about sharing.

I finally went last evening, mainly because it was convenient. I went to the station I wanted to go to in MY time. Not the closest, most expensive, simply because I had to.

OK - and I did chuckle. I made a statement and a bunch of you have called me on it. I will begin to write something more substantial. Yet, right now -- Time for a snack and to bed.

Sweet dreams if in the East - have a nice evening or.. in the West - and in general, laugh, love and simply be joyful. Because, - well, why not, it feels so much better than anything else. I thank you all SO much for your support and your support for each other. GREAT job.

Cheers!

No comments: