Thursday, October 9, 2008

SOMETHING SILLY, YET .....

http://www.groundwire.net/funwire.htm

There are silly games, on this site. You decide if they are suitable for your children. They remind me of old cartoons when they would bang each other around a bit. Groundwire is a link I discovered on klove.com. 104.9 in Rochester, NY, is the K-Love radio station. There is a station list on the site, if you are not in upstate NY, for example.

Here is today's - A Tidbit. How are my friends Roy, and the group from SU doing this fall and all of you others that pass by this blog? I'm excited about the gas prices coming down, yet not so about the stock market and the job market and the housing market and, and, and. How are you all doing? How about we begin a how do you save..... or, actually, continue, yet broaden the topic a bit with this community.

Now that we have lots of ideas about how to save gas, and I, for one, am continuing with those ideas, what other ideas do you have that we could try, or share? Is anyone saving at the grocery store? I think I might this week discover what you can make with a couple eggs, and whatever else is in my fridge.

Namaste!

No comments: