Thursday, December 4, 2008

JOB SEARCH ASSISTANCE

Here is a resource for everyone job hunting, or job hating, or ... let me know, as I'm just starting to read the blog myself. It will need to wait a bit for me, as I'm preparing for a job fair this afternoon. However, I personally know the source and writer of the blog. She is dynamic and a valuable resource in person within workshops.

Without delay, I wanted to post the blog here - and will provide it as a link also. As I'm also looking for a day job - I want to share what I learn, with whatever resources I can for others in the true ----- A Tidbit form.

Here it is:

http://www.hannahmorgan.typepad.com

Let me know what you think, and please don't hesitate to comment on her blog. You are the fuel for us writers, so, please provide input. It is VERY MUCH appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan- Becky from Greece NY---Thank you so much for this info and the link. Very useful info. Love all your blogs and putting them to use by finding a job as well as I love the one on faith. This is my first comment yet I am a regular follower of your blog.

Love the pictures from your photographer looking forward to seeing the next one. Love there work.

Any thoughts when your book will be written. My friends and I are looking forward to when it will become available. We take once a week at each others homes and we go over your blog and explore what you have written.

Great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean here from Penfield NY this blog came at the right time as I was just laid off and searching for a job which is a job in itself.

Lot's of great info as I will be putting them to use.

I'm a loyal reader of yours this is my first comment. Have you started writing that book of yours yet. I remember someone I think by the name of Roy asking you awhile ago. How is it coming. Looking forward to reading it.