Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

A simple, yet heartfelt wish to you all that you are having a blessed, and very, very, very Merry Christmas.

It is a time of economic challenge. What are you doing differently this year? My gift to the adult members of the family is Christmas Dinner and a central point to gather together. Foregoing gifts to adults I focused on the children, including baby Jesus.

Now I'm preparing to arrive in time to see my 19 month old grandson open up his Christmas presents from Santa.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kathleen Richardson said...

Susan,

My youngest grandson is 21 months so I can appreciate your anticipation. I watched him and his five-year old brother open gifts from Santa this morning, via webcam. What a great invention!

Have a blessed holiday and a peaceful, satisfying 2009.

Kathleen

http://www.helium.com/users/412374
http://coachkathleen.BlogSpot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan---Roy here I'm also a proud grandfather of a 1 year old grand daughter and we all love her to pieces.

Hey girl hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. We are having the whole family over again on New Years Eve. It's now about the gifts that are received it's all about the nice time spent with friends and family. That wonderful when everybody can gather in one spot and enjoy in laughter and conversation.

We had so much food I needed to be rolled around I ate so much. Yet it was fun trying everything. We had a Ham plus Turkey and all the trimmings and were having munchies and shrimp and people are bringing a dish to pass on New Years so I get to eat a ton again.

Enjoy and look forward to see more from you