Saturday, June 14, 2008

INTERESTING TO ME

I have added Adsense links to this blog post to offer opportunities to the readers. Just noticed a new one that I had not seen before - JC Penney. That, I think is cool. Did you know that you can go right too Google with a link on this site? Please enjoy the links, they are designed to help you.

You might think I get $ for clicks on the links. Well you are right. So far I have approximately $10 credit. For me, it truly is not about getting rich, it is about providing value.

Have a valuable day. My wish is you can acknowledge how much richer your life is each day as you let go of negative thought weights, paradigms and stuff in general.

Cheers - and let me know what is making your life easier these days!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britney---attempt to think positive daily does not always work. It's great I'm able to go to google from your web page and your ads have been benefical to me. I did happen to see the JC Penny one when I was on your site. I visit often. Your a talented and gifted writer. Look forward to more.

Anonymous said...

Angel, I also have adsense and I don't do it for the money. I love bringing value to others and share info with them. Love your post and look forward to what's coming next.