Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THINK GREEN - TOPIC C

A HUGE thank you for all comments on the last post. All provide wonderful examples of the advantage of grouping with others to make changes.

Also, THANK you for sharing your experiences and thoughts which can only benefit others as they stop by and view the blogs. It is exciting to not only see, yet feel, the energy this community is creating.

SUGGESTIONS AND THOUGHTS: Together let's find ways to generate more awareness so others can benefit from the experiences we are having. How to encourage and build more awareness around the many, many advantages of slowing down. I'm thinking of a bumper sticker - maybe -- Slower = More $$$ in Your Pocket -- and another -- Slower = Respect for Others, and/or.......... please post ideas. DRIVE SLOWER = ONE Person CAN Do Something!!!!!!

What are you thinking?

Biking and taking the bus are wonderful options, if they are available to people.

Here's another - search for a carpool on either Yahoo or Google, there are many. What a great way to meet people and save money and car stress as it will sit more. If you are concerned about working late, start now to think of options. How much is a cab, call a friend, etc.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan Mike here I'm one of you faithful readers and this is my first comment I'm making. First you are such an inspiration to all and a wonderful role model with the way your post come across. Your writing is one of the best that I've seen in along time. It's fresh and current and that is so great to see. You don't come across that too often.

I think there should be like a gas out for a whole weekend all over. Purchase your gas ahead of time to get through the week and through the weekend. If we did that and no one shows up at the pumps perhaps we could see gas come down alittle bit. Willing to try something. This is getting to be ridiculous. What I've started to do is ride my scooter to work yet I have to plug it in when I get there so I have enough charge to get back home however that is one way of conserving and saving.

It's such a joy to come to your site and what creation you came up with. Remarkable job.