Friday, June 20, 2008

THINK GREEN

Every day I see another article or advertisement about "Thinking Green." Today it is with the "Homearama" here in Fairport. There, apparently is a "green" house.

The last few weeks while driving the x-way to work, I have been pondering the use, abuse, consumption, waste of energy, specifically gas for our cars.

It has created many, many, many thoughts and I will begin to share a few as the days go on. One is, if you want to save gas --- SLOW DOWN. Seriously, that is at the top of every conservation list I have seen. Where are we truly going that we have to drive 10-15 or more miles over the speed limit.

If you have been reading this blog, which I know many have lately. Oh, and thank you soooooo very much for your comments - they are appreciated, and I can also believe that each comment left is helping someone else. Perhaps not your intent, yet I believe that is a result. By commenting even if behind a shield of anonymity or secrecy, you are connecting with others. That is so powerful and energizing not only for me, yet for other readers.

OK, I digress --yet it is important to let you know I appreciate your support - so, if you are reading this every day, how would you like a challenge? I am serious about this one.

If I knew how to create a sign up thing on the Internet I would -- yet perhaps you can simply post a yes -- and then I will let you know what I suggest. OK - who is game? Don't be afraid, it won't hurt, honest.

Have a great weekend - I'm chillin this weekend, off to hang at a bed & breakfast and check out a couple wineries. Ahhh, time to chill to prepare to gear up.

Happy Weekend!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam---you know that's the topic of conversation every where I go and it's true we need to come up with a better way of doing things. Thanks for this I'm going to try and come up with a way to conserve. Love your blogs keep up the great job

Anonymous said...

John---What a great topic this is on everybodys mind something needs to give soon. It's a shame how bad things have gotten. People are afraid to go or do anything. There's have to be something that can be done. I visit 2 to 3 times a week and your blogs are very uplifting.

Anonymous said...

Robert--great topic it's important to conserve where we can this is our children future and see what they have to look forward to if we don't get this under control. Love your writing.