Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A THOUGHT......

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you."
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

If H. Jackson Brown, Jr. is new to you, here is a blip from wikipedia.org.

H. Jackson Brown, Jr. is an American author best-known for his book Life's Little Instruction Book which was a New York Times bestseller.

As is typical of -A Tidbit -- I saw this quote and wanted to share. How better to live like the words from Mahatma Gandhi, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Pay it forward, so to speak.

Cheers !!!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee here wow how inspiring I want to see if my library has this book sounds like something that I'm going to love. Thanks for this. I check in every few days to see what's new. Keep it up great job.

Anonymous said...

This is Brad how empowering and fresh. I love your work I visit every Saturday that's when I have the opportunity to check it out. Looking good keep it up

Anonymous said...

This is Ned love the quote and will practice that one. Great job keep it up

Anonymous said...

Michelle---Very good insite something that I need to practice on. Love you blog look forward to more

Anonymous said...

James, what an wonderful concept a must try. Your writings sound like your a very gifted woman. Keep up the grate job.

Anonymous said...

Linda, This post I can resonate with and going to give it a try. Love your post. Look forward to more.

Anonymous said...

Betty--sometimes this can be challenging on one aspect because of how you were brought up and sometimes it get passed down to your children.

I try very hard to be fair with my kids and give them space within reason. Sometimes control gets in the way of things and you only want whats best for them. Where as your children do always see eye to eye on that.

Love your writing looking forward to the next creation.