Sunday, May 11, 2008

FYI -- Every Now and Then

I publish a post that has previously been drafted in blogger. And, it pops up under the date that I drafted it. So, if you are a faithful reader, and I understand there are some, you may want to check out a few of the older ones.

My intention is to create in Microsoft Word and move the posts into blogger; yet I'm rather a spontaneous writer with the blog.

And, for all you who are mothers, I hope you enjoyed the day. It, to me, is rather a Hallmark day, so I don't put too much energy into it. Yet, it is a time for all women to unit and check in to see what they would like different, and perhaps do something about it. And, for me, most importantly, to simply realize and appreciate the opportunity I was provided to have children and the wonderful ones that I do have. That is what I did. I took time for, oh, yes, my mom and my daughter. Yet, I also took time for me.

AND, a very special treat today was my roommate, and friend, took us out to dinner. Yummy - I had sesame tuna and a very nice wine - Rex Hill Pino Noir. I recommend it - a bit of raspberry or similar fruit flavor. If you try it, please let me know what you taste.

(I have since discovered that it was cherry and perhaps pomegranate that I tasted in the Rex Hill Pino Noir. It was quite nice.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning I'm Jamie and what a wonderful blog you created. I also took time out for myself and spent time with friends and family and then a friend of mine also took us to a nice restaurant called the Chellse in NC. I'm a mother of 3 and live in New Bern. Had a great day and sounds like you did also. This is my first comment yet I read you blogs all the time. Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan this is Brian one of your regulars and just read the last 2 post alot of great info. I also have tried Rex Hill wine and I have to say that is one of my favorite ones.

I took my mother and father out to dinner on mothers day then had friends and family over afterwards for dessert. Glad you had a great day also

Look forward to seeing your next creation..