Friday, May 16, 2008

SIMPLY STATED -- BEING IS WHERE "IT'S"AT

Are you tired of striving, searching, seeking, struggling in the process? This might sound simplistic to some, perhaps to regular readers not -- yet, here is a quick suggestion:

Simply stated --- BE

Some days I have questions or find myself rushing around, striving, and simply working hard. Once I realize it, I change my focus to a "being" focus. Then I begin to slow down. I can actually feel my heartbeat slow and my body relax. Then, I become more effective, thorough, and make less errors.

Have fun in the process -- and be who you are. You will continue to move forward and make accomplishments, yet with more ease and grace of motion.

Squeeze joy in each minute............


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Brenda and you are so right on with this it's important to simply be at times.

It's great to strive yet there comes a time where you need to just be you and it also allows the body to relax along with the mind. Great job. This is my first time to your site and look forward to more. I'm going to be one of your faithful readers.

Anonymous said...

Darleen---This is so well put I've needed to take a step back and just be because I was getting worn out. When I started doing what you mention in your post I felt so much better and lighter. Thank you so very much. It feels like I'm starting to beable to have a life again. Love all your post