Friday, May 9, 2008

JOY CHALLENGE

This is a challenge for me, and I'm offering it up to those who are reading this blog. As I continue to quote - ah, myself. I say "ah" because I am truly accessing the meaning behind it each and every day. With that came the thought to discover, uncover and WRITE DOWN all the things that bring me joy that do not have a financial attachment to them. Oh, other than, perhaps, the gas to drive myself to the Erie Canal or experience green lights. Things that have minimal expense for purists.

Also, I am curious, as always, and ask you, the reader, what are you reading?

Squeeze the joy from every minute, minutes do not return, yet memories do!

Namaste!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori--I try to incorporate joy into my every day way of life and sometimes you have to think outside the box for it to just happen. It's wonderful when it does. I took your Joy Challenge and it does work thanks so much for this. I have needed to bring back joy in my life again. I've have some challenges leaving a marriage after 5 years and things started to fall apart. Trying to get my life back on track again. Great job and I visit often to you site