Tuesday, May 13, 2008

OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES

It appears blogging is becoming the new TV or media sensation. I may be a bit late in the awareness of what is happening with other markets, yet I heard on a local news channel about a blogger that is making $40,000 + in ads on her blog EACH month. It is a Mommy blog, and the writer lives in Utah. She is a former Mormon who blogs about her life, her husband's and her daughters. She gets something like 1,000,000 hits a day.

Granted TV, movies, etc. have more income, yet they also have more expense.

Here is a question for you? And, yes, it is coming from a blog, which is ironic. To what expense to your own life, are you checking out blogs, tv and sites of interest. If you are seeing a return on your time investment, you are making a profit and benefiting. Yet, if you are still searching, still hungry, and uncertain what it is you want, there is a cost aspect to your computer time.

It is rather like going to the kitchen, looking high and low, moving things around in the freezer and fridge, and, still, there is nothing to eat.

What are you hungry for? Consider the cost to your time, energy, and life in general. After all, YOU could be the one who is bowling that 300 game. Or practicing dance moves for Dancing with the Stars, more importantly -- presenting "Dancing in Real Life --- IS.........................."

Enjoy your day - take some time, if you typically don't, to be simply quiet and ask the universe a question. I suggest you be specific. Let me know if it works. You may not get exactly what you wish for, yet something just might happen when you least expect it. Take a minute, and turn the page of life and see what the next day brings.

Squeeze the Joy from Each and Every Minute, Time Does Not Return, Yet, Memories Do!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there this is Amy and I am into asking questions and leaving them to the universe. It seems to help and work. I'm divorced of a marriage of 9 years and have 2 wonderful children a boy and a girl and have been on different single sites yet men just are not interesting me now.

So I was very specific one night since it would be nice to have someone in my life again to share and do things with. I asked for a women this time with all the specifics from head to toe including a name. It was about a week no more than 2 weeks I was at an off site for work and there was like a picnic type gathering and I met a women that met all of the specifics and the funny thing is had the name I was looking for which her name is Maria and also the best part was is that the women approached me and was asked out for dinner. We starting dating and have been with her now for over 6 months. I am happier now than ever before. So yes asking specific questions do work when leaving it out to the universe and you don't know when or where it can happen. The key is being very specific as to what you want. Great job on the blog look forward to more.