Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maya Angelou

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
Don't complain." - Maya Angelou

Could not resist posting this one. It about says it all - don't ya think?

Hey - best wishes for a delightful Memorial Weekend. And, a reminder that it is about saying thank you to the servicemen and women who have tirelessly kept us safe and secure. Please take a moment or two and give thanks. If you have a few more minutes, perhaps discover a way to say it in another way. And, don't hesitate to post it on this blog. It is a wonderful opportunity to share and expand what you are doing.

Cheers - Susan


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindi, Love the quote and I love Maya Angelou work she is my favorite love the rest of your post also. Wonderful job. I visit about once or twice a week. Look forward to more.

Anonymous said...

Beth, I love Maya Angelou quote I have a collection of different quotes just really enjoy reading them. They lift my spirits up. Love your work keep it up