Friday, February 29, 2008

EVOLVING BLOG

Good Morning - Wanted to share that I understand that reading this blog previously may have been difficult. The background was too dark.

I'm focusing on getting the needs met. There was a need to create a blog that contains not only informative bits of thoughts and information, yet that it be readable. Hmmm, is that a word?

And, the interesting part to me, is that it was easy to create this one. Will it change? Likely, because it is easy and, perhaps makes it more interesting. Do you like the changes, or would you rather see me create a format and leave it?

I did like the beach format for summer, though. Please weigh in, and let me know. What the readers think is important to me.

Hey - squeeze the joy out of every minute - and begin, by having fun trying.

No comments: