Thursday, February 14, 2008

QUOTES

I like quotes most days, as I think they can have wisdom. Here is one that caught my eye today:

by Anatole France

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but we also dream, not only plan, but also believe."

To accomplish your "thing" great or otherwise which of those sections requires your true attention -- act, dream, plan or believe?

To be the best you can be will be great. That is what God, I think wants us to be. We can be successful if we try, yet if we don't try, success is not even possible.

Have a great day - this Valentine's Day of 2008. What do you love today? Some people consider this a romantic day, and yes it can be. Yet - most anything can be what you believe. I believe the day is meant to be kind, be sweet, be thoughtful, be nice, be good, to laugh and enjoy.

If connected with someone - enjoy. If not, not reason not to enjoy. How about a day of EXTREME self care. It will make you feel better beyond today.

Enjoy --
Namaste

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Jerry what a wonderful way to start the day. I'm into quotes and like what you wrote. I'm new to your blog found you on google search.

Look forward to more and I will be stopping by you blog often.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Amy I love this blog with quotes make this a regular part of adding quotes often to your blog. I found you on Yahoo. Great job

Anonymous said...

Hey this Mark love it keep it up

Anonymous said...

This is Doug I'm so into quotes I'm taking a class on them. Add more often. Found you on Yahoo