Friday, February 1, 2008

WANT TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS?

There is a wonderfully safe and fun site to check out. First, it is NOT a dating service. This is an idea that has been around for longer than I knew. Yet, things come into your life when you need them most "they" say.

Meetup.com is an interest group site where people become creaters and organizers. I understand there is a slight fee for being the organizer, and some activities involve fees, and others simply the cost of the entertainment. For example, do you like tennis, movies, books, politics, hiking, biking, people, exercise, or bowling? Or, you can offer your own group.

Recently I went to an ice rink to experience broom ball and ice bumper cars with a group of people I continue to get to know.

If you do, please share your experience - that is, from my perspective, the best way to help others.



http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

No comments: