Monday, February 11, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY

Ahh, the annual day of hearts for 2008 is fast approaching. Happy Valentine's Day to each of you.

A Valentine present to me could be - share the reason you stopped by. Referred, that would be cool. It could spawn a blog post, or not.

Everyone knows the concept and Hallmark purpose for Valentine's Day. It has become another marketing field day. Spend money here - no, spend money here - no, spend money here. If the day is truly a Hallmark day, then go ahead then move forward and read no further.

Yet, if Valentine's Day is to be special, truly special, there are a myriad of things you can do, and I suggest you continue or begin to create a heartfelt tradition of your own. It could start with a note under a pillow - or the smell of coffee or breakfast in bed. Then, don't stop there - call during the day, or send flowers (favorites are recommended), girl to guy is cool, or so I have heard. If your Valentine is the active type - schedule something that moves - indoor bumper cars, or ice skating. If she/he would like to relax - pour a nice steamy bath with yummy scented oil - and lay out a new fluffy towel. Then, then then, or........

I will stop here as it truly is about you. And, if you are alone --- what better person to treat is yourself. All of the above can be done - get up a bit early, make breakfast and climb back into bed - grab a friend and do something fun, relax in a warm tub and lay out a new fluffy towel. Then, then -- it is all about you.

If you are a man - do what you enjoy for yourself. Get a manicure, polish your shoes - play your guitar, and do stuff that men enjoy.

If you are a woman, men seem to love a woman who knows what she likes, and don't keep him guessing. Let him know how to pleasure you - he will enjoy it and so will you.

Ladies - men like to be pampered too.

Happy Valentine's day to everyone you love!

P.S. I wanted to use red letters or hot pink, yet they wouldn't show up - I may have to change one or two of these blog posts so can do something different as I move forward. Thanks for your patience and returning. I truly do it for you.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Debbie and I come to your site on a regular basis and this blog for Valentines day is just what I needed. Nice to here other perspectives and suggestions.

I'm alone this year and will do something for me and enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

This is Mike tried out some of the suggestions thanks great ones found you on google

Anonymous said...

Sandy here tried some out nice job keep it up found you on google