Tuesday, February 5, 2008

EVOLVING

This blog is continuing to evolve, and the plan is soon(not sure when) there will be an audio posting on this blog. You will be able to hear my voice. So, please stay tuned.

I had an interesting work experience I thought I would share. A manager in a recent job excused people who were rude and "bitchy" as simply being that way. The job necessitated customer service in a large way, yet it was ok for these people to be "bitchy" because that is just the way it is.

I left that job. It made them happy when I left, more important, to me, I left happy. Holding on is not always a good thing. I now have some uncertainties, yet spending 8.5 hours in an untenable situation is not one of them. I now have the time to look for a much better fit. Time is valuable. In that job, I was wasting it.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam here first time leaving a comment I come out to you site every day to see what's new. Love you writing...Ever consider about writing an ebook. I like your style of writing. Look forward to seeing more of your work.